Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Superhero

It's been awhile!!! No excuses really, I have just been lazy!

I am feeling good tonight and feel like sharing some things with all of you.

FIRST and MOST IMPORTANTLY this post must start off with the fact that I really do have the MOST AMAZING husband in the world. I have been wanting to share this for awhile. In honor of his very first Fathers Day I will share now. You have all been so amazing to me these past few months. You have showered me with so much love and I am so so grateful. You will never know how much it has helped me through each day. Some of you mention in letters and in phone calls how you think often of Greg and that you never forget to pray for him and that means so much to me. I feel most of the time he is the one who deserves all of the gifts and cards and calls and encouragement. I would like to give you all a glimpse into Gregs life for the past 4 months.

What I am tempted to do is write out his whole schedule for a week and give you an hour by hour look into that schedule but because I am lazy (remember...the reason I haven't written) I will not do that. What I will do is give you a list of daily tasks

1.school
2.homework
3.work
4.take care of Mommy
5.Take care of Paisley (feed,change,play and love)
6.cook AND clean up
7.laundry- wash and fold
8. clean
9.dishes
10.vacuum
11.bills
12.grocery shopping

THE LIST GOES ON. Yes, for the most part Greg does everything and well I do very little.
Honestly I don't know how he gets it all done and may I add that He got ALL A's in school with the exception of a wine class where he got a B.

Why am I telling you this? Mostly because I want you to know how amazing my husband is and I feel like he deserves some kind of award!! You also must know that NOT ONCE has he complained. On top of all that he still makes me feel so loved and beautiful. He makes me feel comfortable walking around with no make up, no hair and thinning eyelashes and eyebrows. I thought I would be embarrassed and feel ugly but somehow he manages to make me feel good (I have my moments) about myself.

Not only does he take care of the "list" but he does even more than that. He makes sure I am all set up when he goes to work. He fills up my water cup and gets me anything I need before he leaves. It's just the little things. ;)

So please all of you Pray for my Super Husband and my Super Dad!!!!!! I am so blessed!!!!!!!!!!
The guy had no idea what he was getting himself into when he spoke those sweet and sacred words "Through sickness and health.....". I LOVE YOU GREG!!! You truly are my knight and shining armor. You indeed get to rescue your maiden every day!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment